December is a pretty busy month for festivals in India, and there definitely has been a lot happening. From the Bacardi Enchanted Valley Carnival’s successful 2015 edition to anticipation of Sunburn and VH1 Supersonic, The Sherp is here to dish the latest of festivals. Here are our top picks of the week:
1. The Sherp’s Guide To The Ultimate Festival Experience In Goa
It’s winter, and therefore, it’s festival time at India’s hottest beach destination – Goa! And The Sherp is here to ensure you make the most of it. Read more HERE.
2. In Pictures: The Experience That Was The Bacardi Enchanted Valley Carnival
Camping under the stars, late-night bonfires, brilliant electronic acts and just general fun and revelry was everything we expected from the Bacardi Enchanted Valley Carnival 2015. And it delivered. Look at the pictures HERE.
3. A Guide To The Spectacular Stages At Vh1 Supersonic Goa This Year
A stage-wise guide to Vh1 Supersonic those for all ravers who will light up Goa this month. Check it out HERE.
4. 10 Movies That Stood Out At Film Festivals In The Year Of 2015
Of the many films that released this year, these ten films managed to foster conversation at the various film festivals this year. Read more HERE.
5. In Pictures: Magnetic Fields Festival 2015
As expected, Magnetic Fields Festival (hosted in the gorgeous Alsisar Mahal, Rajasthan) was an ethereal and immersive experience of underground music, art and quaint Rajasthani culture. See pictorial proof HERE.
6. Here’s A Glimpse Of What Supersonic 2015 Has In Store For You
It’s that time of the year. The time, Supersonic descends upon Goa for four days of incredible electronic music and more! Read more HERE.
7. 10 Of The Trippiest Festival Stories You Will Ever Read
Here are some unbelievable festival experiences to light up your day. Read them HERE.
8. 8 Surprising Moments That Shook The World Of Festivals This Year
2015 was indeed an eventful year in the world of festivals. Find out why, HERE.