Ultra v/s Tomorrowland? Coachella trip this year? Being sober at a festival? We’ve addressed all these questions this week!
1. This Is How Much It Will Cost You To Be An Ultranaut In Europe
Though the complete lineup is not out yet, we expect many more killer artists to be announced soon! Until now, the lineup features big names like Above & Beyond, Alesso, Armin Van Buuren, Dash Berlin and Martin Garrix to name a few. – See more!
2. Watch : The Aftermovie For The Incredible Sensation India Is Here!
(Courtesy : img.jdmagicbox.com)
Sensation India was a night to remember and now you can relive those moments with this aftermovie. – See more!
3. Beautiful Festivals That You Need To Check Out This April
A festival celebrating penises? Or a festival where you lose yourself in dystopian parties set in far off deserts? April 2016 sure seems to have some awesome festivals! – See more!
4. The 10 Best Coachella Performances, Of All Time!
Coachella is just around the corner, so The Sherp revisits some brilliant performances from the festival’s history. – See more!
5. The Pros And Cons Of Being Sober At A Music Festival
‘But bro, how do you have fun bro?’ Find out here!
6. Beer + Bacon + Music = Best Festivals Ever!
(Courtesy : cdn.foodbeast.com)
You heard that right! There are festivals featuring some of the best things in life: cold beer, hot bacon and live music! – See more!
7. Ultra Brasil vs Tomorrowland Brasil: Which One Should You Go For?
(Courtesy: Tomorrowland Brasil)
South America is slowly proving itself as a major hub for the biggest festivals in the world, and Brasil is a prime spot for these properties to test out new events! – See more!
29 Fascinating Images Of Holi Celebrations From Around India
From the streets of Kolkata and widows of Vrindavan to the borders of Srinagar, here is pictorial proof of India’s favourite festival, being honoured quite gloriously! – See more!