It’s been an eventful week in the world of festivals. From the culturally ethereal Khumb Mela to the best gathering of nerds there is at San Diego Comic Con. Check out how the last week went on!
1. The Best Cosplay At The San Diego Comic Con 2015
The cosplay outfits at the San Diego Comic Con this year totally outdid all the previous years combined! Check out the brilliance here.
2. 10 Things Couples Should Really, Truly Stop Doing At Music Festivals
Couples are great. But maybe, sometimes couples at music festivals go a little out of hand. Read our hilarious take on what couples need to stop doing at music festivals here.
3. Have You Heard Of The Nudefest?
Yes, such a festival, where one can be truly bare, does exist. You can read all about it here.
4. Kumbh Mela : All The Facts You Should Know About The World’s Largest Festival
Think you know enough about the Khumb Mela? Think again. Thankfully, The Sherp is here to get you trained on one of India’s biggest cultural festivals.
5. Electric Daisy Carnival’s Debut Asian Edition Is Promising News For Indian Faithful
Is India next on the list for one of the biggest electronic music festivals in the world? Read all about that development here.
6. This DJ Is Now ‘The Worst DJ Ever’ For Making Drinks During His Set
There are bad DJs and then there’s this guy who chose to mix drinks instead. Read everything about this ridiculous incident here.
7. Meet Insanium Club Nights, Hard Rock Cafe’s New Dance Music Property
Hard Rock Cafe is bringing fans of electronic dance music a new party to look forward to. Read all about that here.
8. 14 Of The Coolest Things To Happen At San Diego Comic Con 2015
This ‘Mother of All Nerd Selfies’ was one of the things that went down at the San Diego Comic Con. Read about all the awesomeness here.