It’s been an eventful week in the world of festivals. From the aesthetic World Bodypainting Festival to all the Comic Con madness circulating on the internet, The Sherp has covered some interesting and culturally eclectic ground. See the highlights of this week below.
1. Sherpagram: The World Bodypainting Festival 2015
The World Bodypainting Festival has come to be known as THE frontrunner in bodypainting all across the world, view the best of this year’s edition and more here!
2. New Law Here States That Ravers Get a Full Refund If The DJ Sucks
On July 3, Finland’s Consumer Disputes Board ruled that concertgoers are entitled to a refund if the performance falls “well below reasonably expected standards.” Click here to know more.
3. How Likely Are You To Tinder At A Festival?
Find out how likely you are to look up Tinder at a music festival. Take the quiz NOW!
4. Sherp’s Review: Electric Island Canada Day
Electric Island returned to Toronto for the second edition of the summer picnic and concert series this year. get The Sherp’s full low-down of it here.
5. This Festival Takes Place On A French Island And Looks Like All Kinds Of Dreamy
Every year, this beautiful indie festival comes to life on the breathtaking island of Corsica, France. See some of their beautiful images here.
6. 10 Cosplay Festivals That Every Geek Would Kill To Attend
From the Game of Thrones-esque medieval festival to an entire neighborhood that assiduously celebrates the glory of Harry Potter every year, this list is the ultimate geekfest guidebook. Check it out here.
7. Sherp Interview: Raghu Dixit At Glastonbury
Apart from being one of the few artists in India who fuse folk music with rock so deftly, Raghu Dixit is also a two-time performer at Glastonbury! Here’s what he told The Sherp about his Glasto experience.
8. Are Galantis On Their Way To India?
Sweden’s freshest electronic duo have just let out a massive hint on their Facebook page. See more here!
9. So These Guys Were Caught On Camera Mid-Threesome At A Music Festival
We’ve reported some downright insane happenings at festivals over the years, and this one definitely makes the cut. Read entire story here.
10. Festival Makes Knowing Your Drugs Easy
In an effort to ensure a good festival experience, and to minimise the risk of consuming unsolicited matter within certain happy-time pills; the organisers of the Canadian – Evolve Festival have announced free drug tests for all those that wish to take them! Read full story here!