It’s been an eventful week in the world of festivals. Just in case you missed all the action from this week (March 13 – March 20), here’s The Sherp’s round-up of the top news and stories.
1. MTV Bloc Party Just Dropped Their Exclusive Line-up
Are you ready to Bloc the world out? After partying it up deliriously last year, MTV Bloc Party is here to party harder and louder than ever before. Read MORE.
2. Bare Noize, Bar9 And Etnik To Perform At HARD DAYS
Read more HERE.
3. Kanye West To Headline Glastonbury 2015
The well-known hip-hop artist is to headline UK’s biggest performing arts festival.
4. What Not To Do As A Festival Photographer
The pressure is high. The number of photo-ops surrounding you can be hard to resist, even if you don’t have a bangin’ camera hanging itself around your neck. What ELSE you shouldn’t do.
5. The Best Transformational Festivals Around The World
HERE is a list of the 10 best Transformational Festivals around the world which are well-worth the visit.
6. Some Indian Psy Trance Festivals That Can Save You, This Summer
Check out the ENTIRE list.
7. 6 Types of Drunk People At Music Festivals
Let’s just come out and say it – music festivals are incomplete without these intoxicated, living-like-there’s-no-tomorrow individuals we call drunkards.
8. How To Summer-Up At A Festival
Summer’s upon us and so is the glorious festival season. Read the article HERE.
9. Sherpagram : A Day Of sLick!
Here’s some moments, caught on instagram, you must check out