Prior to her much awaited performance as KNOXX at Cafe Zoe tonight, Candice Redding shares some of her favorite music that has inspired her in some way through her journey as a successful DJ.
“This playlist is not new, nor is it old, it’s simply a two hour uniformity of my life. With each of these tracks I feel a jolt in time where by my mind, body and spirit individually and yet together gave me some epiphany which is part of my reality today.”
1. Avaritia – Deadmau5
Empowering audio! Take control of being ALIVE
2. Seeya – Deadmau5
Ladies find themselves all DIVA in the mirror with this chick flick soundtrack Amanda Bynes wishes she had made.
3. Acedia – Deadmau5
Monday Morning (PRESS PLAY)
4. Jetlands – Ron Flatter & Nick D – Lite Edit
Life is what you make of the experience.
5. Hold on to me – Armin Van Buuren
From the first to last note DEFINES Candice Redding 1989 to 2014.
6. Promises (Maor Levi’s Analog Emotion Mix) – Andain
People affect you but never make you.
7. Fade – Wild Culture
8. Daniel – Max Elto
Recipe to conquer your reality.
9. Fibi Maybe – Super Flu
10. Breathe This Air (Vocal Edit) – Jon Hopkins
Look into the future and find yourself in a dream tomorrow.
11. The Difference – Kohra & Ruiz Sierra
Running for days… SEXY TUNE!
12. Chintonic (Extended Mix) – Daneil SteinBerg
India loves Berlin <3
13. 100% In The Bitch – Porter Robinson
A grade ADHD material.
14. Making Me Fall – Moya (Kolombo Remix)
Audio Love Letter <3
15. Blues Jeans – Lana Del Rey (MK Dark Blue Dub)
16. Don’t Give Up – Fedde Le Grand
17. Shadow Of The Sun – Max Elto
I find my inner Watiwa (child) every time I hear this great vibration!
18. I Enter – Second City & Tyler Rowe
19. Arrow and Bow – Oliver Koletzki (Marek Hemmann Remix)
FACT is Endorphins are released when you dance with you arms above your shoulders.
20. My Medicine by The Pretty Reckless
1 Air Guitar, Check. 1 Crowd To Rock On, Check. Underwear and Black Tshirt, Check….. 18 till I die !!