YouTube is giving fans a great gift in the form of Virtual Reality videos and we are pumped up to see all of them!
A new way to experience your favourite artist, YouTube has worked with the biggest names in the industry to deliver VR music videos and live performances! Moreover, this includes the exciting cutting-edge animated film from Gorillaz titled “Saturnz Barz (Spirit House)” which featuring four tracks from the highly anticipated forthcoming album “Humanz”.
The epic six-minute animated video provides an extraordinary VR experience and includes highlights of “Ascension,” “Andromeda” and “We Got The Power.” You can check it out here fresh from the oven.
Additional new and recent VR content includes:
- Upcoming set from Hardwell streaming in 360-degrees from Ultra Music Festival
- Brand new video for “Higher” from The Naked & Famous
- An in-studio visit with Hunter Hayes as he builds his current single “Yesterday’s Song”
- An on-set visit with Florida Georgia Line as they shoot “May We All” at the Tennessee National Raceway in Hohenwald
- Performance of Young the Giant’s new single “Silvertongue”
- A seat on the piano bench while Sampha performs “(No One Knows Me) Like The Piano”
The good news is that you just have to download the YouTube VR app available on Daydream to be able to watch these videos! Google Cardboard will also help you get a 360-degree video experience on your mobile phone or desktop.
You can no longer make an excuse of not being able to go to the concerts with the VR experience that gives you the complete transportation! Top music festivals and killer concerts are all here, just a click away! Enjoy Ultra Music Festival’s live set from Hardwell and highlights from Coachella, without having to bear the heat of the desert!
You also get to sit next to Sampha on the piano bench while he performs “(No One Knows Me) Like The Piano” and step into Hunter Hayes’ recording studio as he builds each musical component of his current single “Yesterday’s Song”. Also watch Young The Giant’s latest single, “Silvertongue” and The Naked & Famous official music video for “Higher”, which was shot at the YouTube Space LA.
And you can use VR to travel behind the scenes, too. Check out Florida Georgia Line as they shoot “May We All” at the Tennessee National Raceway in Hohenwald.