This week has been abuzz with festival-related excitement. From TomorrowWorld being washed out to VH1 Supersonic announcing the first two artists in their lineup, this has definitely been a happening week. But the momos still take the cake! Here are The Sherp’s top picks of the week:
1. Finally, A Festival Dedicated Entirely To Momos
India’s first momo festival, “Ye Dil Mange Momos” is here, and it’s going to be absolutely delicious. Know more HERE.
2. VH1 Supersonic To Bring Disclosure And Deorro To Goa This Year
VH1 Supersonic announced yesterday that they were bringing Disclosure and Deorro to to Goa this year, and it looks like the third edition of the festival may just be the best one yet. Know more HERE.
3. 15 Problems Every Indian Music Festival-Goer Has To Worry About
While music festivals are a universal phenomena, there are some troubles exclusive to the Indian festival attendee. Read more HERE.
4. In Pictures : The Madness That Was TomorrowWorld
We’re all aware of how TomorrowWorld inched to a watershed close, but before it all went down, the festival did have an incredible EDM-fueled run, and we have the pictures to prove it. Take a look at them HERE.
5. 15 Instagrams Of Ziro Festival Of Music You Need To See
This past weekend, travellers and enthusiasts gathered around the beautiful Ziro Valley in Arunachal Pradesh, to be part of and witness one of India’s most organic and joyful music and cultural festivals. Take a look at the pictures HERE.
6. The Bacardi NH7 Weekender Shillong Venue Is Pretty Damn Awesome
As you’re gearing up for the ultimate Weekender experience in Shillong, you might want to make note of where it’s happening. Find out more HERE.
7. Watch This Incredible GoPro Footage Of A Skydiver Over Burning Man
Here’s something you don’t see often, even at Burning Man. Watch the video HERE.
8. TomorrowWorld Washed Out: Leaves Attendees Stranded
Mother Nature has not been kind to TomorrowWorld this year. Read more HERE.