The Mandawa fort was home to a quaint little gathering last week, and it was scenic heaven for anyone fortunate enough to visit it. Here are some pictorial proof:
1. This Castle Looking Majestic As Ever
2. Just Look At These Local Folk Artists, All Decked Up To Welcome The Guests!
3. Campsite Delight At Taalbelia. Talk About Luxury!
4. With Accommodation Like This, No One Wanted To Go Home
5. The Meera Chowk Stage Gave People A Reason To Rise And Shine At The Earliest
6. Talk About Being Effortless
7. While The Risala Stage Brought In The Folk Flavour
8. Along With Some Kickass Vocals By Dhruv Visvanath
9. And Who Can Forget This Collaboration Between Chugge Khan And Hari & Sukhmani
10. Audience Participation Was Mandatory
11. That Shekhawati Cuisine Though *smacking lips*
14. Nagada Baja!
15. Sometimes, The Best Thing To Do Was To Not Do Anything At All
16. Chilling Was Of Utmost Importance
18. Soulmate Serenading The Audience At The Dhobi Ghat Stage
19. Ankur Tewari & The Ghalat Family’s Eager Fans Thronged The Stage
20. How Talented Were These Little Guys!
21. Some Tonic To Fuel Everyone’s Energy
22. Sid Vashi Found Time To Catch Up Around A Cozy Fire
23. Here’s Prateek Kuhad On The Big Ibhah Stage. He Sure Knows How To Liven Up The Audience
24. Indian Ocean Show Us Why They’re One Of India’s Best Live Performance Acts
25. Arjun Vagale Gave The Festival An Electronic Touch
26. A Minute Of Silence For Those Who Missed This Stellar Performance By Two Grammy Award Winners And India’s Top Band
27. Until Next Time, Taalbelia 🙂