According to the promoters, this year’s Glastonbury was “the best one yet, no doubt” and here are some pictures to prove just that.
1. Pilton Farm mornings were something out of a dream, windy and gorgeous.
2. While the sun was out, people made merry. Colourful teepess and windmill towers were quite the sight!
3. Then the rain came….and this happened. Of course.
4. BUT! That didn’t stop anyone from showing up, glasto-ready.
5. Let’s take a moment to admire the outfits and costumes on display.
6. The campsites were the epitome of relaxation, with some enjoying an afternoon drink or massage. #CampingGoals
7. His Holiness, Dalai Lama showed up as well. The crowd sang happy birthday for the adorable man, while he told them happiness is the only thing to strive for. Truly and inspiring moment for Glastonbury history.
8. Yeezy came, saw and conquered.
9. Lionel Richie’s performance was lovely. But it was the handmade totems and flags that stole the damn show!
10. *no words*
11. The Glastonbury theatre was all kinds of spectacular, showcase acrobats, plays, skits and theatrical performances from all over the world.
12. Silver Hayes and The Arcadia
13. Watching the sunset from stone circle is hardcore tradition. For obvious reasons.
14. The Who wrapping it up
15. Until, next year!