Festival fashion is a fickle thing, and The Sherp suggests that you tread carefully.
It’s easy to go wrong with festival fashion, especially since the line between avant-garde and awful is blurring with every passing day. Leaving the abominable flower crowns and Native American headgear aside, there’s a lot that can go wrong with festival fashion. We picked out a couple of terrible fashion choices that were brought into spotlight this past year, to help you veer clear of them. Take a look at the worst of festival fashion The Sherp saw in 2015.
1. Paloma Faith was probably trying to give everyone at Glastonbury a seizure with all those colours.
And don’t even get us started on those boots.
2. We definitely have no words for this one. Proverbial slow clap.
(Source: David Sims/WENN.com)
3. Please contact us if you know what is going on with Katy Perry in this picture.
4. Kudos to Jaden Smith for attempting to stand out.
Which he did, just not in a good way.
5. Even Rihanna herself doesn’t look happy with her fashion choices.
6. Someone (please) give James Corden a lesson in Fashion 101.
You can buy it here.
7. This outfit makes us consider that maybe Will Young Doesn’t own a mirror.
(Source: Julie Edwards)
8. This is probably the worst rave attire we’ve seen.
And we’ve seen too much rave attire.
(Source: Marco Torres/EDC Vegas)
9. Did Kylie Jenner assume there would be no cameras?
10. We saved the worst for last…