A festival that cares.
Vh1 Supersonic is living up to its tag of being a festival for the people. Last year they hit us with a bunch of special experiences that ensured everyone had a great time at the festival. Women were given special attention and so were the differently-abled fans. This year, the festival is going all out to ensure the differently-abled are comfortable at all times by partnering with Enable Travel, India’s first Accessible Holiday Specialist. Enable Travel addresses the needs of the inbound and domestic wheelchair bound, vision and speech impaired and deaf traveller, and with Supersonic, they will ensure that fans with special needs are not inconvenienced.
If you are someone with special attention needs or know somebody who requires assistance, here’s what you have to do:
1) Make sure you have a copy of your Disability Certificate ready.
2) Fill up the form here and register for Supersonic’s Super Special Attention Services. Here you need to submit proof of your Disability Certificate.
3) Enable Travel will get in touch with you and discuss the most comfortable modes and routes to get to the festival.
4) You will also receive a discount code on your registered email address that will hand you a special discount on tickets to Vh1 Supersonic 2018.
5) Once you’ve registered with the Super Special Attention Services, you can look forward to privileges on the following:
– Separate Box Office
– Elevated Platforms
– Volunteer Service
– Special Parking
– Medical Rooms
– Washroom Facilities
We’re sure you have already secured the coveted Vh1 Supersonic ticket. But incase you haven’t, get them ASAP right here.
Check out official #SupersonicMerch on The Souled Store right here now!
Follow Vh1 Supersonic on Facebook here, and the event page here.
Stay tuned to the Sherp for more updates.