The Sunset Festival, to be held on September 20, could well be an imaginary world straight out of a fairy tale
When it comes to hosting music festivals, Belgium does it better than most countries. Having proved its mettle with successes like Tomorrowland and Crammerock, the country also hosts several niche gatherings. The Sunset Festival is a day-long event that gives your enough reasons to be part of its celebrations. Here are some of them:
1. To be a part of THIS
2. To indulge in buffoonery that can be done no place else
3. To show off your costumes
4. To find love…
5. …and if unlucky, you could even find your, erm, inner strength!
6. To sit back and spend some me time
7. Did we mention the music?
This year’s headliners includes The Opposites Live, Yellow Claw, Sandro Silva and Adaro, among others.
Here’s the official anthem video of the festival
You can view more details and buy tickets HERE.
(All Images Courtesy: Sunset Festival, Facebook)