An Icelandic festival is providing the most over-the-top VIP experience for anyone willing to shell out around a quarter of a million dollars.
Summer Solstice, the only major festival in the world where the sun never sets, has just announced details about the most extravagant ticket fee that you will ever come across. Hosting the world’s first party inside a glacier, and an event at a 124 year-old geothermal pool, Iceland’s Secret Solstice festival – happening 19-21 June, the VVVV(x100)IP ticket costs a massive $200,000 USD for just two people.
Secret Solstice says they were on a mission to create the most exclusive and unique festival ticket on the planet, over-and-above their “Óðinn” super-VIP offering which sells for 89,900 Icelandic krona (approx. $684). From start to finish, their new $200,000 ultimate festival pass has probably achieved this, with inclusions that read more like a millionaire’s wish list, rather than a ticket to an event.
So here’s what $200,000 (100k p/head) will buy
- First class flights for two to Iceland during Secret Solstice festival from anywhere on Earth
- Unbridled all-access passes to every area of the Secret Solstice festival site
- Introductions where possible to any Secret Solstice artists during the 2015 event
- Your own five-bedroom luxury villa in Reykjavík for five nights
- Private performance by one of this year’s headlining Secret Solstice artists at your holiday residence in Iceland
- Personal chef for every meal upon request
- Two personal assistants, and private security for the entire weekend on call 24/7
- Private executive saloon car and chauffeur on-call 24/7
- Exclusive access to the executive lounge, as well as in-water massages at the world famous Blue Lagoon, with helicopter transfers to and from Reykjavík
- A private tour to one of Iceland’s infamous volcanoes, rappelling inside the magma chamber. Lunch will be prepared inside the magma chamber for you, with live music provided by an Icelandic Secret Solstice act
- Your own escorted self-drive tour of Iceland’s Golden Circle, showing you sights not listed on any map for a truly personal experience,
- Private whale and dolphin watching tour aboard a 100-foot yacht complete with food prepared by a personal chef, drinks, music, golf & skeet shooting from deck of yacht, and more
- Icelandic food experiences, and meals cooked on the festival site as requested
- Five hour Iceland nature helicopter tour
- Helicopter transfers to all private tours
- Fully stocked bar at your accommodation
- Exclusive bottle service at Secret Solstice festival, and at Reykjavík nightclubs upon request
- All drinks included for the entire duration of the stay
- And much more
Of course, this includes unlimited access to Secret Solstice 2015 and all side-events (including the world-first music performance inside a glacier for only 70 guests), but to cap it all off, the buyer will be treated to a private performance at their holiday residence in Reykjavík by one of Secret Solstice 2015’s headline acts.
Think you’re up for this? Buy your tickets for the festival HERE.