After another great week, The Sherp brings you its most extraordinary highlights.
From Enchanted Valley Carnival’s spectacular lineup to Emma Watson’s inspiring interview with Malala Yousafzai, a lot went down in festival-verse this week. Here’s Festival Sherpa’s coverage of this week’s good, great and phenomenal moments.
1. Oliver Heldens Might Be Joining The Already Stellar BEVC Lineup
The excitement for Enchanted Valley Carnival has been building for a few months, and now it looks like Oliver Heldens might have been added to the roster that includes Tiësto, Fatboy Slim and Ferry Corsten! Read more here.
2. Axwell Is Coming Back To India!
It looks like there’s an Axwell tour on the cards for India, and we could not be more excited.
3. India At ADE : The Sherp Talks To The Indian Contingent
With ADE being the most important electronic music gathering in the world, it’s only fair that prominent names from the Indian electronic scene would be there for good measure! Read more here.
4. Watch Emma Watson’s Inspiring Interview With Malala Yousafzai At The Into Film Festival
The opening of the Into Film Festival was pretty amazing, and how could it not be, when two of the leading ladies of global feminism have a conversation? View full story here.
5. Here Are 5 Festivals That Are All About Sex
From adult film festivals to a celebration dedicated to fetishes, it’s safe to say that these festivals are all about the sexy times.
6. 12 Global Music Festivals That Will Wrap Up 2015 Perfectly!
Thought the festival season was over? Think again! View full feature here.
7. 5 Ways You Can Have A Trippy Festival Experience Without Any Intoxicants
These festivals prove that you don’t need substance to have the time of your life.
8. 8 Tattoo Festivals That Will Inspire Every Tattoo Artist Out There
Here is a definitive list of mind-blowing tattoo conventions that feature the world’s best talent.