There have been a lot of exciting updates in the world of festivals this week. From Sensation announcing a tour in India in 2016, to an awesome new tattoo festival in Delhi, there has definitely been a lot going on. Here are The Sherp’s top picks from this week!
1. Sensation Is Coming To India In February, 2016!
One of the world’s biggest dance events will debut in India this coming year. Know more HERE.
2. The World’s Biggest One-Night Dance Party Comes to India
Don’t Let Daddy Know is coming to India, and for the first time, we’re going to be introduced to a “one-night dance music party” of epic proportions. Know more HERE.
3. 10 Of November’s Best Festivals Around The World
From pirate festivals to monkey feasts, the month is filled with a whole lot of excitement! Read more about November festivals HERE.
4. Wanna Get Inked? Head To This Amazing Tattoo Festival In Delhi This December
The Heartwork Tattoo Festival is going to be the first of its kind in Delhi – an epic celebration of body art that will blow your mind. Know more HERE.
5. Here’s The Day-Wise Schedule Of Bacardi NH7 Weekender, Pune
With massive names like Mark Ronson, A. R. Rahman, Flying Lotus and Mogwai on the roster, we bet you’re wondering who the third day headliner is. Know the name HERE.
6. Southeast Asia Will Prove The Perfect Music Festival Destination This Winter
If you’re procrastinating on that much needed Southeast Asian vacation, this winter would be a great time for music fans to finally make that happen. Know more HERE.
7. In Pictures : The Spectacular Debut That Was Bacardi NH7 Weekender Shillong
With India’s happiest music festival debuting in Shillong last weekend, the hills of Northeast rang true with some lovely music leaving behind gorgeous photographs. Take a look at them HERE.
8. After UMF, Arcadia’s ‘Spider’ Stage Returns To Massive Thailand Event
This epic stage is returning to Bangkok for Gravity Thailand in 2016. Know more HERE.