It’s been an eventful week in the world of festivals. Just in case you missed all the action from this week (March 27 – April 4), here’s The Sherp’s round-up of the top news and stories.
1. The ASOT Festival Is Coming To Mumbai
ASOT 700 celebrations continue as trance music’s prime showcase will make its presence felt this June. Read MORE.
2. Sherp Interview: Pretty Lights
Derek Vincent Smith’s Pretty Lights is a visual electronic music experience like no other. The Sherp had a lengthy chat with him. Check it out.
3. Ultra Music Festival: The Realm Of The Resistance Stage
This past weekend, The Sherp was blown away by the incredibly futuristic design and music that was showcased at one of the new stages at Ultra Music Festival, Miami this year. Here’s an account of how this platform was such a game changer.
4. 15 Things We Learned At Ultra Music Festival, Miami
From outstanding live performances to spreading a communal message through the Eco Village, UMF Miami was a truly fantastic festival. The Sherp learned plenty from his second Miami outing this year and here’s a list of them.
5. Coachella And Lollapalooza Ban Selfie Sticks
Two of States’ gigantic festivals say ‘hell no!’ to the popular contraption. Here’s why.
Our April Fool’s specials:
6. A New Indian Festival To Bring Down Tame Impala And Kygo
7. Bollywood Stage To Debut At Tomorrowland This Year