Moogfest 2016 was a gathering of like-minded music nerds, synthesists, technology pioneers and curious minds. This year’s edition was quite successful, with various collaborators and performers teaming up and forming one of the best music and technology festivals in the USA in terms of quality.
Pictures aren’t enough to fully describe the mood at Moogfest, but it should do a bit of justice to those who weren’t there to witness the madness. So, here they are…
1. The synthesizers were the real headliners. There were opportunities in every corner to tweak away.
2. Advice was in abundance. There wasn’t a dearth in topics to be discussed about. From technology to AI to transhumanism, nothing was spared.
3. What’s a music festival without some costumes and a lot of fun moments?
4. And then there were the mesmerizing performances.
5. Moogfest did justice to their stance against North Carolina’s anti-LGBT law.
6. The venues were spectacular in their own right.
Next year’s edition is going to be off the hook!
(All images courtesy Moogfest / Facebook)