Don’t Let Daddy Know’s first foray into the Indian subcontinent was nothing short of mind-blowing! With world-class production, stellar acts and a killer vibe, DLDK India will go down in history as one of the best stadium gigs the country has had till now!
Don’t believe us? Well, pictures speak a thousand words, and we have some for you right here.
1. First things first: the stage. WHAT A STAGE.
2. CO2. Streamers. Lasers. Pyrotechnics. Lights. DLDK India had it all.
3. The artists basked in all the madness like the pros they are.
4. The gig wasn’t without its posters by ardent fans.
5. Third Party performed what was probably the best set of the evening.
6. And, of course, Steve Angello’s much-awaited return was worth every penny.
7. We think the fire depicts just how lit DLDK was.
(All above images courtesy DLDK India / Facebook)
8. Social media was lit too.
We genuinely can’t wait for DLDK India next year! Big ups to Ferriswheel Entertainment for putting up such a stellar show!