The festival included music, food and our favourite drink of all time, wine.
The annual SulaFest celebrated its tenth edition this year and the magic, that was promised, was delivered in grand fashion. The venue was as beautiful as ever and we got to spend some more time at the festival after they extended the edition to three whole days! Music was enormously great with international artists hitting the stage while delicious food was just a few paces away. Take a look at the highlights of the festival:
1. The Location Itself Was Fabulous
2. Raghu Dixit Grooved To His Tunes Too!
3. Everyone Wanted A Go At Fooseball
4. Reggae Rajahs Kept the Crowd Pumped Between Each Set
5. Zoya’s Acoustic Set Was Soft And Meaningful
6. The Crowd Was In High Spirits The Entire Time
7. Afro Celt Sound System’s Johnny Kalsi Mesmerised The Crowd With His Dhol
8. The Decor Could Have Had It’s Own Pinterest Board
9. Performers Worked Their Skills To the Max
10. The Tripp’s Performance Was Pure Rock Bliss
11. Kabir Cafe’s Indian Roots Shined Bright At The Amphi Stage!
12. How Could You Not Taste Some Of The Signature White Wines?
13. Why So Serious Nucleya?
14. The Front Of The Stage Was Converted To A Dance Floor
15. Dubioza Kolektiv Got Everyone On Their Feet
16. The Atmasphere Stage Was Pure Magic
17. Begum X Turned Up the Heat With Ska Vengers
18. Infected Mushroom Are Trance Gods We Need To Worship 24/7
19. The Tropical Stage Was Reminiscent Of The Lushest Forest You Could Think Of
20. We Want To Go Back This Instant!
All images courtesy – SulaFest