Sunburn 10 looked fab and we have proof!
The last week of the year 2016 was the time for the tenth anniversary of Sunburn festival at an all new location in Kesnand, Pune. The festival was packed with a large number of people who spent the last few days of the year raging to music from Nucleya, Armin van Burren, KSHMR, Afrojack, Axwell^Ingrosso, Bassjackers, LNY TNZ, Dannic, Tom Swoon and many more.
Well, the pictures will speak for themselves:
1. The first step was as exciting as ever.
2. People gathered really quickly to see their favourite artists.
3. Dannic was on fire!
4. India does love Anish Sood.
5. People were standing out of the crowd, literally.
6. We spotted some die hard fans.
7. No festival can be complete without a Ferris Wheel!
8. The Vinyl Ambulance Stage was perhaps the closest to fans.
9. Lucas & Steve were getting people hyped up.
10. The long beautiful walk home.
11. It looked spellbinding in the night.
12. It’s effin’ Nucleya!
13. The art installations were serene.
14. There was also a chance to catch your dreams.
15. Some people really dressed up for the occasion.
16. Everyone chilled in between sets during sunset.
17. Karmatek blew everyone away.
18. Armin van Buuren drew in the crowd, duh!
19. And then it was 2017!
20. What a way to end 2016
(Photography courtesy: Jeethendra Saran)