The chill vibes were all that we needed.
With a quaint beach at one side and great music playing around, Nariyal Paani was the ultimate getaway festival for all those who needed a quick pick-me-up over the weekend. 21st and 22nd January were the days to just kick back, relax and chill to the sound of the beach waves hitting the shore while artists entertained the crowd and plenty of other activities kept us occupied at all times.
Take a look at what went down at the festival:
1. It All Began At The Mandwa Jetty.
2. The Entrance Prepared Us Well For What We Were About To Experience.
3. Beer Was A Necessity Under The Sun.
4. Parekh & Singh Were Picture Perfect, As Always.
5. Jordan Johnson Covered Frank Ocean Perfectly.
6. The Nights Were Even Better.
7. Who Said It Had To Be All About The Music.
8. Pushing & Shoving Was Punishable By Festival Law.
9. Blues For Days, And We Liked It.
10. Look At That Beautiful Sunset.
11. That Wide Angle Shot Though!
12. We Tasted Some Nariyal Paani With A (Welcomed) Twist.
13. Things Were Lit, Literally.
14. People Managed To Catch Some Dreams.
15. The Tent Area Was Cosy To The Max.
16. Hitting Those High Notes Looked So Easy.
17. The View From All Angles Were #LifeGoals.
18. Friendly Banter Was A Must After Dark.
19. The Beard Game Was Strong With This Photogenic Chap.
20. Sunsets Were Magical.