This healthy and ohhh soo flavorful salad is so delish and has blast of varied flavours which come together soo nicely, that you wouldn’t want to have anything else than this salad.
1. 1 cup quinoa
2. 1/3 cup boiled chickpeas
3. 1 medium red bell pepper (finely chopped)
4. 1 cucumber de-seeded (finely chopped)
5. 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
6. 1/2 apple (thin slices)
7. 3-4 cup parsley (finely chopped)
1. 3 tbsp olive oil
2. Freshly squeezed lemon juice
3. 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar/ apple cider vinegar
4. 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
5. 1 tsp honey
6. Black pepper to taste
7. Salt to taste
1. Cook the quinoa in a heavy bottom pan, by adding 2 cups of water to 1 cup of quinoa. Add little salt and 1 tsp oil to it. Take it off the flame once soft and cooked.
2. Mix all the ingredients of the salad together in a bowl. Mix the dressing in a separate bowl.
3. Mix the dressing in the salad just before you want to serve the salad.
4. Serve cool, with side of lavaash.
TIP : Do not substitute parsley with coriander, parsley gives a very dominant flavour to the salad.
Recipe by: https://www.instagram.com/plateitall/