The fourth edition of Bacardi NH7 Weekender, Delhi ended this weekend, leaving behind some phenomenal photographs. Check them out!
Bacardi NH7 Weekender brought thousands of music lovers from all over Delhi NCR and surrounding cities to the massive new venue at Sector 10 in Dwarka to catch some of the biggest Indian and international musical artists, including headlining performances by A. R. Rahman, Flying Lotus, Mogwai and Mark Ronson. The Sherp brings you a colourful gallery of great moments from the music festival.
1. Over the last five years, BACARDÍ NH7 Weekender has grown to be one of the country’s most loved musical weekends, a reflection of the untamable spirit of the fans.
(Image Via: pri_floyd/Instagram)
2. A celebration of silliness and laughter.
3. And quintessential sunsets.
(Image Via: isilifemein/Instagram)
4. The first evening of the two-day festival saw an incredible lineup of musicians, from Noori to Faridkot.
5. A. R. Rahman re-created the magic of his greatest tear-jerking hits on stage.
(Image Via: shashipratap/Instagram)
6. Mark Ronson being his brilliant self.
7. While Parikrama invoked all the patriotic feels.
(Image Via: photobiotism/Instagram)
8. And let’s not forget SBTRKT’s phenomenal set.
9. Raghu Dixit’s folksy brilliance. (Image Via: devanshrangani/Instagram)
10. This trippiness that goes perfectly with Flying Lotus.
(Image Via: sidwow7/Instagram)
11. The view from the stage.
(Image Via: soodabhijit92/Instagram)
12. The calm before the madness.
(Image Via: sudhirbaliga/Instagram)
13. The abstract beauty in the chaos.
(Image Via: snehavirmani/Instagram)
(Image Via: abhilash_baishya/Instagram)
14. The otherworldly simplicity of Mogwai’s set.
15. The aftermath.
(Image Via: vibsorbit/Instagram)
16. We hope to see the same enthusiasm at Pune next!
(Image Via: clickitmanish/Instagram)