This is why they say ‘Change is Good’.
Comio Enchanted Valley Carnival is one of the most awaited music festivals of the year. Over the last four years, this multi-genre festival has deftly brought genres as diverse as EDM and Bollywood on a single platform, uniting music lovers of diverse tastes. From the very beginning, EVC hosted its revelers at the picturesque Aamby Valley City in Lonavala. But this year, things are going to be a little different.
Due to extenuating circumstances beyond EVC’s control, Enchanted Valley Carnival will not be held at the venue that has been home to the festival for the past four years – Aamby Valley City, Lonavala. But, no reasons to worry, because the celebrations are going to be bigger than ever! Comio EVC is moving to Mumbai and is going to host India’s largest two-day multi-genre concert! And it’s going to go down on the 16th and 17th of December, 2017, at NESCO Centre in Mumbai. Get your tickets here.
Not sure how this change will affect your EVC experience? We have a couple of pretty convincing reasons why this change could be a welcoming one:
1) A change in location does not mean anything is different. Comio EVC promises to be as enchanting as always.
2) The 2-day Comio EVC 2017 is set to host artists like Armin Van Buuren, Markus Schulz, Marlo, Ruben De Ronde, Rodg, Get Massive and Snowflakes on the newly introduced Electronic Family stage. Arijit Singh, Robin Schulz, Nucleya DJ Chetas, Shirley Setia, Almost Famous, The Unknown and Hugel will take over the Cosmos Stage.
3) This year, Comio EVC promises to be larger than life. It will set the stage for some of the best international artists and homegrown talents to perform for their loyal fans and earn a lot more. There is no compromise on quality.
4) Grammy nominated German musician, DJ and record producer – Robin Schulz will be performing for the very first time at Comio EVC 2017 and in India. He’s the man behind global hits like ‘Waves’, ‘Sugar’ and a remix of the Lilly Wood and the Prick track ‘Prayer in C’.
5) Considering the strong connection EVC has with Bollywood, there is no better place to hold the concert than in Bollywood’s hometown – Mumbai. The 2-day concert will feature a number of artists like Arijit Singh, Nucleya, DJ CHETAS, and more who are sure to bring the Bollywood flavor to Comio EVC.
6) Mumbai has hosted several local and international concerts over the years. Several international artists across genres have performed in the city. This is proof enough that there couldn’t be a better place to host a concert like Comio EVC than Mumbai. Also, with most festivals taking place in Pune around the same time, Mumbai is a refreshing change.
7) The Tribe experience will continue to live on. EVC is all about being part of the Tribe, and this does not change. EVC has been committed to never compromise on the ‘Tribe experience’.
8) The concert just got a lot more convenient for revelers. Mumbai peeps don’t have to worry about travel and stay while attending the concert. Those coming in from other cities will find a lot more affordable accommodations within the city. Plus, almost everybody knows somebody in Mumbai, so feel free to hit up your friends/family in Mumbai for the EVC weekend.
9) The venue – NESCO Centre – is a fully air-conditioned arena. So if you were worried about leaving Aamby’s cool climate behind, you can heave a sigh of relief. Comio EVC will ensure you stay comfortable enough to enjoy the concert experience to its fullest.