The 10th anniversary of the annual Movement Festival is finally over, and for those who visited, it was an amazing experience. For those who didn’t, here are some photos for you!
The Sherp has scoured the internet for photos of the eclectic music festival, and has found quite a few. Drool over them, and bask in all the ‘untz untz untz untz’.
1. The acts that performed were in their element.
2. What’s a music festival without colourful ravers?
3. There were these candid moments, captured on camera.
4. The crowds turned up in hordes to get their dose of some banging house and techno.
5. Movement had its fair share of artists showcasing their talents, even if it wasn’t about playing music.
6. Does Kraftwerk even need an introduction here? Their setup was off the hook, complete with three-dimensional visuals that vowed the crowds.
(All above images courtesy Tanya Moutzalias / MLive Detroit)
7. Didn’t check our Instagram for the latest Movement updates?
We can’t wait for Movement next year! Going by how this year’s edition went, we’re expecting a much bigger extravaganza next year, but only time will tell.