Here’s a look at the latest edition of this gorgeous Australian festival.
One of the most anticipated New Year’s Eve festivals in Australia, Beyond The Valley just completed its 2015 edition with the end of last year. The festival debuted in 2014, but has become one of the most popular festivals to attract crowds that diverge from mainstream festivals in a short span of time. Incorporating camping, splendid activities, and incredible music in a bundle of a whirlwind weekend, this festival is one of the most refreshing ones in Victoria, Australia. As this latest edition culminated, it left some pictorial mementos behind. We can only hope that the experience was half as good as these stunning photographs. Take a look!
1. The great expanse that is Lardner.
2. Some refreshments before the party begins.
3. If there was ever a thing such as sunset porn…
4. Or sky porn, for that matter.
5. This edition of BTV offered luxury camping, with twice the capacity compared to last year.
6. Not to mention the beautiful luxury tents.
7. Festival fashion sure is a strange thing.
8. Every festival has crazies, and we love every one of them. Like this individual who is probably soaking it all in.
9. This flamboyant pair.
10. This shirtless attendee enjoying the sun.
11. This naive attendee wrestling with the wind.
12. This absolute loner.
13. These jolly totem carriers.
14. And this genius effectively beating the heat.
15. When he could’ve just followed her lead.
16. Watermelon, anyone?
17. Beyond The Valley Festival has decided to emulate Takeshi’s Castle.
18. The essence of music festivals lies within the little memories we create.
19. BTV was pretty dope last month. Weed like to see you again for the next edition. (Teehee.)
20. Spread the love, folks.