Just a few things to get you prepared for a raging weekend.
With Comio EVC 2017 making its Mumbai debut this year on the 16th and 17th of December at NESCO Center, Goregaon, attendees can look forward to two days of music spanning across genres to keep their energy levels at an all-time high. The line-up already did its job in getting people to line up for the tickets, with the likes of Armin Van Buuren, Arijit Singh, Nucleya, Robin Schulz and more taking the stage.
So, if you are already sitting at the edge of your seat in anticipation of this weekend, here are a few things to keep in mind for EVC’17:
1) Gates to the concert will open at 2 pm on both days. So make sure you make it on time and catch the best place to get a good look at the performing artists.
2) The concert on both days will go on from 2 pm to 10 pm. This clearly means that you can’t be too late or you’ll end up missing out on some great acts.
3) The venue is a fully air-conditioned arena. So don’t forget to bring along a jacket to keep yourself snug when you’re taking a break from all that raging.
4) Comio EVC 2017 is a great place to spend the weekend with your family. But there is an age limit for entry to the concert, which is 12 years and above. The reason being that loud music in an indoor setting could get uncomfortable for kids below 12. Fair enough, right?
5) If you haven’t gotten your passes yet because you are confused about making it on both days, there is good news. You can purchase a one-day ticket in the GA and VIP categories. Get them right here.
6) It goes without saying that ticket holders must carry a valid original photo ID proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card or Passport. So make sure you carry atleast one ID with you.
7) There is going to be a scrumptious variety of F&B available at the venue. But they need to be bought at the festival, as there is no F&B included with the ticket.
8) Getting an Uber to NESCO Center just got better. As mobility partners for #ComioEVC2017, attendees can use a special code ‘EVC2017’ on 16th and 17th and enjoy 50% off, upto Rs 75, on 2 rides to or from the concert.