The month-long music festival has already witnessed some big moments courtesy music moguls like Pharrell Williams, David Guetta and Robin Schulz
Music fanatics in the UK couldn’t have asked for a better concert experience. It almost as if their wish for living in a music festival for as long as they want to has been granted. The mammoth month-long iTunes Festival has already given the audience a taste of what’s to come next.
The Sherp brings you the highlights of the first 10 days.
1. Pharrell Williams gave everyone a reason to be extremely ‘happy’
2. David Guetta just owed it to himself that every gig he plays has to be a explosive event
3. With his mellow melodies, Luke Sital-Singh secured his position as one of the rising singers the world must take notice of
5. Calvin Harris’s show saw some of the best stage and light we’ve seen in a while
6. Robin Schulz, too, proved he was second to none
(All Images Courtesy: iTunes Facebook)
(Cover Image Courtesy: Kiesza Facebook)