….as encountered by The Sherp.
1. The Sherp spotted a wild Dillon Francis chilling backstage in a pickup truck.
2. Roland the Festival Dinosaur : This little red dinosaur had a great time in Carl Cock’s tent . Oops I mean Carl Cox’s tent.
3. Old McGarrix : The unforgettable night that Deadmau5 trolled Ultra 2014 with McMangos insane remix of Animals.
4. No music, no stage but they’re still dancing their butts off.
5. Above & Beyond played with their backs turned to the crowd. You can thank the rain gods for that.
6. This was sick and outrageous but a crazy girl peed on a man who passed out. Nasty!
7. The man who sailed the mainstage during Martin Garrix’s set
8. Screw it, it’s too crowded at the mainstage, I’m going to climb a tree instead.
9.Mr. Kangaroo hopped all the way from Australia to Miami.Flag and everything, how patriotic !
10. So Diplo and Skrillex collaborated as JACK U for the very first time. Score!
11. Post and pre festival hype: Everybody and the Sherp means everybody on the Metromover was humming/singing/shouting a crazy, drunken rendition of Seven Nation Army by White Stripes.