Black t-shirts are after all, not the answer to everything.
Metal heads are extremely hardcore fragile beings and need to be treated right, especially during music festivals. It’s very likely they’ll meet someone who thinks Limp Bizkit is real music and just lose their shit. Or someone might tell them beer is over and all hell might break lose. We never know. It’s okay, ye headbangers, we’ve got your back!
Here are just a few of the struggles that every metal head faces at music festivals!
1. When you got to sit through bands your friends like because you’re a nice person
Why do people listen to these things?
2. When people start mosh pits at EDM gigs
YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TRUE MEANING OF THE SACRED MOSH PIT.
3. When people are calmly enjoying music
What is this? Who are these barbarians? What do they listen to? Wait, indie? Oh god I’m out.
4. When the music gets too hardcore for your friends
Oh so your friends agreed to accompany you to metal stage? Wait till they start backing away from you as you start growling and head-banging.
5. When people just assume you worship Satan
It’s just not fair that they naturally just assume that just because your favourite band is called ‘Cannibal Corpse.’ Psh.
6. When people say,’I love metal too man. Metal is the BEST.’
Only to complete it with, ‘Yeah Linkin Park and Korn are my favourites!’
7. When you’re a girl and people don’t think you can mosh
Watch me, bitch.