It’s been an eventful week in the world of festivals. Just in case you missed all the action from this week (Feb 14 – Feb 20), here’s The Sherp’s round-up of the top news and stories.
1. 10 Things To Look Forward To At The Emerge Music Music And Arts Festival
With the inaugural edition of the Emerge Music And Arts Festival just around the corner, there’s plenty to look out for. From exceptional stage curation and installations to some super-talented supporting acts that you might have overlooked, there’s much more to this festival than what meets the eye. Here’s a comprehensive list.
2. The Ticket And Camping Details For The Lost Party Have Been Announced
The ticket details for the Lavasa festival have been revealed.
3. Take A Walk Through Dreamville In This Magical Video
TomorrowWorld released a promo clip of the spectacular campsite they have on offer this year. Watch it HERE
4. All You Need To Know About Nariyal Paani
For those of you looking for a quick and exciting getaway this weekend, you cannot miss Alibaug’s first-ever music and arts one-day event quite aptly named – Nariyal Paani. Here are some reasons why.
5. The Best Of The Kala Ghoda Arts Festival ’15
Mumbai’s favourite week-long cultural melting pot came to an end last weekend. Have a look at the best installations, The Kala Ghoda Arts Festival had to offer.
6. Tomorrowland’s Phase One Line-Up Marathon Has Ended
The Bloody Beetroots will perform at the festival as the phase one headliner announcements come to a close.
7. Mysteryland Netherlands Expands To Two Days
The 22-year old Dutch festival will be bigger and better this year. Read more.