The dates for Magnetic Fields this year are finally announced, the Kumbh is coming back to Kashmir and we now have a La Tomatina in India!
1. Magnetic Fields Finally Announce 2016 Dates
The wait is finally over. India’s most eclectic festival has finally announced its dates for 2016. Magnetic Fields will be held at the illustrious Alsisar Mahal from December 9-11 and as always, will feature some of the most greatest acts in its lineup. – See more!
2. Is The Future Of Psytrance Festivals In Kasol Bleak?
The Indian capital of psytrance seems to be in trouble. – See more!
3. 12 Music Festivals That Prove Croatia Is The Next Ibiza
Not a long time ago, Croatia was still one of those pristine, untouched party locations that attracted only the smart ravers and the explorers. Right now, it trumps Ibiza on the list of party destinations around the world. Several revellers are packing their bags and moving out of Ibiza and into the clear blue waters of the coastal country. – See more!
4. 10 Delightful Monastic Festivals Celebrated In Leh Ladakh
Making a trip to Leh Ladakh soon? – See more!
5. Shillong Just Hosted India’s First-Ever La Tomatina Festival!
The first edition of La Tomatina in India is officially in the books, and Shillong has the honour of becoming the first city in the country to host the same. – See more!
6. Experience The World’s Largest Beer Festival On A Budget!
Festival Sherpa and Skyscanner team up to give you the best bang for your buck when you attend the Oktoberfest in Germany! – See more!
7. 7 Fantastic Smartphone Film Festivals From Across The Globe
We know all about those giant film festivals that happen around the world, but there’s a small but growing section of the film industry that shows a very edgy, indie style of film-making: movies shot only using smartphones. – See more!
8. Kumbh Will Return To Kashmir Valley After 75 Years
With an expected footfall of 20,000 Kashmiri Pandits, the Dashar Maha Kumbh is set to make a return to Kashmir on 14th June. – See more!