Here’s a glimpse of all the madness that took place on the stunning beaches of Goa this week!
Vh1 Supersonic’s 2015 edition just culminated with grandeur at the Candolim beach in Goa, with thousands of exhilarated festival attendees to witness the spectacle. This exciting electronic festival came to an end with some extraordinary pictures and memorable moments. Take a look at some incredible glimpses The Sherp captured while at Vh1 Supersonic this week!
1. The spirit of Supersonic.
2. It’s that time of the year when the quaint beach town of Candolim turns into one of the hottest international dance music capitals in the world.
3. Ida Engberg pumping up the crowd at the Spectrum Stage!
4. Sunsets and Smirnoff. What could go wrong?
5. By sundown, Candolim was alive with thousands of heartbeats thumping in sync with the sound of music.
6. The effervescence of fans at Supersonic this year.
7. The magical confetti showers.
8. The grandeur of the Iron Heart stage.
9. Speaking of the Iron Heart stage, the Disclosure brothers delivered a spectacular headlining act.
10. Looks like the firt day of Vh1 Supersonic came to an immensely gratifying end.
11. Who else was blown away by Zedd’s incredible set?
12. And his brilliant light show?
13. Let’s not forget Nervo, with all their flamboyance.
14. Snowglobe, anyone?
15. Axwell riled up the crowd during his performance on day 4!
16. While Netsky delivered a spectacular headlining set on the UKF stage.
17. We look forward to next year’s edition already!
(All Images Courtesy: Jeethendra Saran | Festival Sherpa)