Delhi, your weekend scenes just got sorted.
Raasta, the Carribean Lounge that brought the Rastafarian culture to the capital, is bringing its most famed festival back for the 4th consecutive year in association with VH1, Ragadub 4.0. Raasta’s own musical festival, Ragadub is a tribute to the city for showing its support by treating them to performances that symbolise everything that Raasta stands for. They’ve described is as the music being the ocean and we, as the audience, moving along as its sailors.
The three-day long music festival is bringing some of the biggest names from the local music fraternity by laying emphasis on bass lines, groove & rhythm playing to a commercial offering of global music. Raasta’s annual music fest is going to witness crowd-favourites like Arjun Vagale, Kohra, Dj Sa, Sound Avtar, Naezy, PrabhDeep, Killwish and The Forgotten Cure this year.
Here is what the artist line-up looks like:
Thursday, 22nd September, 2016
- The Forgotten Cure will start the party and set the ambience with their harmonious tunes
- DJ Anuj and DJ Tony will face off in an epic battle
- DJ Paddy will take over the console at sundown
- The king of bass, Killwish, will conclude the night in foot-stomping fashion
Friday, 23rd September, 2016
- The pioneer of electronic music in India, Arjun Vagale, takes the day’s first performance
- Kohra will continue to pave the way for a new sub-culture of underground dance music
Saturday, 24th September, 2016
- The man known for dropping the bass real hard, Sound Avtar, will show us how it’s done
- DJ Sa will take his hip-hop beats to a whole new level
- Mumbai’s Naezy and Delhi’s Prabh will fight it out in a battle of words
- MC Kaur gets set to perform his soul-stirring numbers
So Delhi, you don’t have an excuse to miss out on the ultimate gig of the weekend.