These pictures perfectly depict the mood in the air at Bonnaroo this year, and we’ve got plenty for you right here, probably enough to make you go there next year.
Apart from the massive (and extremely hilarious) drug bust that happened on the grounds, Bonnaroo was a pretty smooth affair this year. With Pearl Jam, Chance The Rapper, LCD Soundsystem, Tame Impala and many more great artists on the lineup, it lived up to the mark this year.
The festival also added flushable toilets this year, which came as a huge relief for festival goers, and which is probably why there are so many happy faces in these pictures. Jokes apart, here are the best moments from Bonnaroo 2016, all captured on camera for you to drool over.
1. The artists and their moods were captured splendidly.
2. The people were equally enthusiastic at Bonnaroo.
3. Hey Santa, can you give us free tickets next year?
4. People gathered in hordes to watch their favourite acts perform and unleash the madness.
5. There’s always room for street art at a music festival!
6. Probably the only planet you’d be on…
7. Running away from your fanbase like…
8. What’s a festival without food?
9. The love spilled over on Instagram too.
To say the least, Bonnaroo this year was a blast, and you must be there next year!