You just got another reason to be in Goa this January – India’s largest motorbike festival is gearing up for the country’s biggest celebration of bikes, music and entertainment!
India Bike Week 2014 will be taking place on a colossal 8-acre site that overlooks the ocean in Vagator, Goa. Here’s why the upcoming edition is going to be bigger and better…
- Hundreds of never-seen before machines will be showcased, which will include the astounding Radical Chopper (the one with a World War II fighter-plane type engine).
- They’ve got the IBW Vintage Bike Concours, with a new ‘Century Class’ of 100 year old bikes – Customs, Racing Bikes, Mod Bikes and many, more!
- There’ll be a ‘Brotherhood Zone’ for Indian Motorbike Clubs and the thousands of bikers to park their machines and hang out with each other.
- There’s the Ladakh Tent there, workshops, bars, Biker BBQ’s and the chance to interact with world famous biking legends Ted Simon, Nick Sanders, Sam Childers amongst other heroes of world biking.
- A brand new MOD Bike Competition that will be the largest display the country’s custom bikes.
- 3 Music Stages featuring more than 20 bands and DJs including London Afrobeat Collective, Dualist Inquiry, Anish Sood and many others.
- IBW will be welcoming some incredible women riders to the IBW Loves Women Bikers Tent including singers like Anushka Manchanda and Pratichee Mohapatra.
- Foodies are in for a scrumptious treat with Howling Dog Bar, The Zippo Bar, Beerbulance, Biker-BBQ Grills and more!
- The hugely popular Bikini Bike Wash will happen in its very own Bikini Bike Wash Bar.
- Camping will be available for the venturesome folk who wish to wake up to fresh air.
- IBW will be organizing multiple rides to Goa starting from Delhi, Jammu, Mumbai and Bangalore. The IBW Signature Ride is the Panvel-Goa coastal ride along the Konkan coast.
If you want to join these rides, you can register on the Facebook event page.
When: January 17 – 18, 2014
Where: Vagator, Goa