The first weekend of cruise festival Holy Ship concluded to an epic ending, with ahoy-ing madness, impeccable music and a whole lot of on-the-ship fun!
With electronic festivals becoming absolute festival nomenclature, there is much to love about Holy Ship. Not only because it’s a festival gathering to literally take place on a ship, but it allows for a sun-kissed beach sailing adventure with music that you would definitely root for. The first weekend of Holy Ship ended to a dramatic close, that was every bit as satisfying as the experience itself.
The Sherp picks the best pictures that offer you a glimpse of everything that went down!
1. That Holy Ship, as eponymously named as it is, is a literal sailing electronic music adventure is known!
2. And who’d want to miss three days of absolute abandon that would take place on a ship? Clearly, not many.
3. Yes, a literal-effing-ship.
4. The festival is known for the wild crazy party it usually turns out to be –
5. With fans extremely loyal, to not just the festival, but the Shipfam – the family they become a part of by attending Holy Ship!
6. There is much love to be found, not just for the festival –
7. But also for each other!
8. After all, Holy Ship is all about community love, expression and debauched enjoyment!
9. With people channeling their inner love best! Whether it be for a plant they love
10. Or an animal they really love
11. With multiple animal lovers to boot!
12. Or the festival of Halloween they do dearly miss
13. While some others channeled their inner quirk with adorable results!
14. Some others got their priorities straight!
15. Some others flaunted their fandom affiliations!
16. But it was love for Holy Ship that rung loud and true.
17. As was, letting it go for an experience not the least bit judged or controlled!
18. Everybody was there to have a good time, and a good time was had!
19. All who were there cannot stop fawning over how good the music really was!
20. Don’t ask us, ’cause we’d rather be raving on a ship too!
21. Surrounded by a family whose energy is as infectious as is never-ending, the festival was an experience for the times!
22. Here’s to Holy Ship and the Shipfam, the best there is!