It’s 4 : 20 pm. Time to get your munchies in order!
The Sherp has found the most appetising festival food to inspire you to try something new on this glorious day. Feast your eyes, folks.
1. Stacked cheesy beef fries, stuffed enchiladas and healthy salads courtesy Austin City Limits.
2. Lollapalooza’s mean grilled cheese.
3. BaliSpirit Festival’s organic brownies and muffins, can feed your cravings as well as give you the health fix you need.
4. Who says vegan tacos aren’t delicious? Don’t panic, it’s only organic courtesy BaliSpirit Festival.
5. Stuffed ice cream cones and ice cream burgers. Count us in!
6. Ben and Jerry’s at Bonnaroo.
7. The deadly ‘bloody as heck’ burger from the ‘Roo
8. Accompanied by some chill cheese fries? Yum.
9. The Milky bun with cookie monster ice cream and fruity-pebbles. Thanks Coachella!
10. Cali fresh Tacos of perfection at Coachella
11. You’re always craving Pizza.
12. Sumo Hotdogs, topped with that beautiful relish.
13. Nothing like a beautiful Filipino concoction.
14. Fried food is the only cure. Badmaash at Coachella!
15. Monster subs, filled with Ham, cheese, minced meet, chilli fries and a whole lot of love.
16. Classic Spaghetti for that sophisticated stoner at The Big Feastival.