Dance. Music. Wine. Dine. You name it, Art Bengaluru hosted it.
19th to 28th August spread cheer across this buzzing metro when Art Bengaluru showcased the talents of 40+ Indian and international artists. Workshops kept participants busy, performances kept crowds entertained, exhibits kept art lovers on their feet; there was something for everyone to look forward to.
Here are a few moments captured over those nine, excitement-filled days.
1. Karsh Kale Collective and Wolfpack kickstarted the festival with a bang.
2. Canon India celebrated World Photography Day with some helpful tutorials for both the young and old.
3. Marko 93 wowed participants with the essentials of light painting in his workshop.
4. Art exhibits found their rightful place, giving onlookers a lesson in art appreciation.
7. International and Indian musicians found a common stage at Berserk to captivate audiences.
8. An array of workshops, including a tea appreciation workshop by Sublime House of Tea, got participants to discover new talents.
9. Art pieces gracefully adorned the walls of UB City.
10. And Sivamani’s Siraha Trio set the stage on fire with their electric finale performance.
Can’t wait for the 8th edition already! Take a bow Art Bengaluru!