The Bacardi NH7 Weekender, Pune, continues to be the biggest and happiest Weekender out of the multi-city lot. The three days of it saw thousands of fans, musicians and party-people descend on Laxmi Lawns, Magarpatta City, to partake in the revelry.
Here is some pictorial proof
1. They all came dressed, in their Weekender best!
(Image Courtesy : instagram.com/urshitagautam)
2. Wristbands you’d rather not take off
(Image Courtesy : instagram.com/deememoir2)
3. The most relaxed vibe ever
(Image Courtesy : instagram.com/hermilp)
4. The Dewarists Stage was the most packed throughout the three days. It saw a multitude of talented acts like Indian Ocean and Songhoy Blues take to it
5. Spotted this little fella quite a few times
(Image Courtesy : instagram.com/pdjhonsa)
6. AIB bringing some comedy to the festival
7. Luke Sital-Singh and his voice from heaven
(Image Courtesy : instagram.com/rumote)
8. A bird’s eye view of Raghu Dixit and the massive Dewarists Stage
(Image Courtesy : instagram.com/peebee28)
10. More Raghu Dixit
11. A goofy moment during a stellar performance by Indian Ocean
12. Oho, rukh jao O Bandey!
13. Delhi Sultanate!
14. The clear winner of day two was Duke Nucleya
15. The Koocha Monster
16. A Ferris wheel to spin all your troubles away
17. Pulse & Bloom, where lights move in sync to your heartbeats
(Image Courtesy : instagram.com/thisisweeny)
18. ‘Summing up the Weekender experience’
19. This Malian band that fled Islamist militants in Timbuktu delivered the most heartwrenching and energetic sets at the festival
20. Cool evening sunsets and some wonderful music. That’s all you need in life, really.
21. Monica Dogra’s solo performance was fierce, to say the least
22. The Vaccines were just wonderful. Their set was like a massive sing-a-long