Last Friday, an outstanding visual gala was hosted at the SVP Stadium in Mumbai. Headlined by electro powerhouses Knife Party, Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo of the Bloody Beetroots and supported by some of India’s finest homegrown representatives, the single day ‘Smirnoff Experience’ lived up to its hype in more ways than one. Here’s an Instagram diary of the madness that eventuated that evening.
1. The SVP Stadium looked stunning prior to the festival.
2. Dualist Inquiry’s live sets are being adored wherever he sets foot. Here again, warming the crowd up for the night ahead.
3. Sound Avtar’s set prior to The Bloody Beetroots had everyone gasping for air. Can’t remember a moment when we weren’t stomping away.
4. The neon area was absolutely raided
5. Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo blasted an electric set as the LED visuals stole the show.
6. There was no escaping Knife Party’s wrath. They played most of their singles from their outstanding Abandon Ship EP
7. B-b-b-b-b Bonfire!
8. Just like last year, Smirnoff succeed at setting up fantastic visuals to complement the music.
9. There was no shortage of RED at the SVP Stadium.
10. The perks of backstage access..
(All Images Courtesy: Smirnoff Experience)