A day dedicated to the pursuit of hoppiness!
If you were looking for the right blend of Sunday Brunch, entertainment, and unwinding – all while exploring and refining your beer palate, Tapped Festival was definitely the place to be. Puneites were spoilt for choice with eight breweries from Mumbai and Pune, ten food stalls, multiple drinking games and day long live music to boot.
Put together by High Spirits alongside LAT and Little Food Co., here’s the Sherp’s low down on one of the country’s biggest craft beer festivals, in pictures:
1. We DIG The Dedication To The Theme!
2. It Definitely Was Pouring Beer!
3. Street Meat Had This Cute AF Quaint Cart For A Stall!
4. One Of The Good Boys At The Festival
5. The Stage Is Set
6. ICYMI, This Was A Booze Based Festival
7. It Was A Vibrant Day For Beer Lovers
8. Balkrishna Lawns Have Never Looked So Spectacular!
9. May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour
10. Balancing Act
11. Flambo’s Had A Brewtastic Setup!
12. SERIOUSLY, Where Can We Get Our Hands On Those Tables?
13. Groove Junktion Got Everyone Jiving
14. Moonshine Meadery Had Some Sweet Savourings!
15. Beer Really Makes You Think About Those Mouthfeels!
16. Tapped Was The Perfect Time To Bond With Your BFF
17. Bubsterr’s Pizza By The Slice Tho
18. Sidd Coutto – Making Every Beat Count
19. Ankur Tewari Being The Rockstar That He Always Is
20. The Most Chill Round Table Conference
21. Twilight Turned Tapped Truly Tantalising! Toodles Till Next Time!
All Image Courtesy: Aarish Bhathena