Vagator, Goa was buzzing with life over three days of music, entertainment and more at TIMEOUT 72.
From the 27th to 29th of December 2017, people from all over the world flocked the gates of TIMEOUT 72 to catch some of the world’s biggest artists in action, alongside homegrown talents who took the live stage by storm. The Majoris, Proximius and Eximius stages came alive right from early afternoon to late night, giving revellers an overdose of their favourite music.
With a time-inspired theme running the show, take a look at these pictures from the first edition:
1. Fans gearing up to travel back and forth in time.
2. ‘Dabbing’ their way through three days of musical extravagance.
3. And goofing around was obviously a part of the deal.
4. Families, friends, couples… you name it and they were there.
5. Adventure activities added to the thrill.
6. And time-inspired installations took fans on a joy ride.
7. Some juicy fruits to hydrate revellers in the scorching afternoon heat.
8. Indian fans made their presence felt.
9. And so did ones from all the way across the world.
10. There was a lot of love doing rounds.
11. A place where one didn’t have to shy away from showing their affection.
12. It was fun to get behind the wheel.
13. The stage performers brought life to every performance.
14. Nervo were LIT!
15. Divine and Raja Kumari sizzled with their on-stage chemistry.
16. Timmy Trumpet made sure his India debut was outstanding.
17. Hari and Sukhmani had us transfixed right from their first song.
18. Jason Derulo was our knight in shining armour… without the armour.
19. Shimmy shimmy yeaaaa…
20. Wiz Khalifa’s style blew us away as much as his act.
21. And the audience showered him with a whole lotta love.
22. EDM’s blue-eyed boy – Martin Garrix – ended the show at the Majoris stage in style.
23. While Skazi did the honours at the IDM Eximius stage.
24. G.M.S set the IDM Eximius stage alight with their performance.
25. Three days of spectacular music!
(Photo Credits: RVR16 and RUDGR)
(Follow TIMEOUT 72 on Facebook)