From merry go rounds, to shot bars and from Jon Hopkins to Mutemath, Bacardi NH7 Weekender was one helluva weekend!
Here are 24 stunning pictures of an equally stunning festival
1. The only state of mind worth practising
2. Fancy a bucket + a ride on a merry go round?
3. Cloud Control’s Heidi Lenffer’s beautiful voice enchanted everyone in sight
4. Mr Woodnote & Lil Rhys and their awesome reggae infused dubstep. Definite highlight of Day 2.
6. Rockness Monsters
7. Inspector Cluzo’s set was wild, energetic and thoroughly entertaining
10. Look who snuck into the festival.
11. A view of the view
12. Applelonia were incredible
14. Peepal Tree’s version of Kannada fusion rock had the crowd mesmerised
15. What you must do at every music festival
16. Ankur and the Ghalat Family were certainly a crowd favourite
17. All the kitschy goodies at the flea market
18. Did you stop by The Sherp’s photohut, for a quick picture? If not, shame on you!
20. Everyone was just so happy!
21. Shiloh Suleman and Saba Ghole’s beautiful Pulse & Bloom art installation
22. Some cops dropped by….to shop for jewellery. Go, figure.
23. Mutemath’s main man, Paul Meeny.
25. Darren king ( from MUTEMATH) is a beast! Easily one of the best drummers we’ve seen perform
(All pictures courtesy : Harsimran Basra)