Are you ready for Ed Sheeran?
The much anticipated Divide Album Asia Tour recently kicked off with a thrilling performance in Singapore. Despite the injury scare that threatened to cancel some of his performances, Ed Sheeran is only two cities away from his scheduled Mumbai show on November 19th, 2017 at the Jio Gardens, BKC! Ed has already performed for a sold-out audience in Singapore and will be working his way through Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok before making his way to Mumbai.
The concert will follow the singer/songwriter’s signature setup of one man, one stage, one loop pedal, and one hell of a quality performance. As the day draws closer, preparations are in full-swing for what is sure to be a great evening of music.
Kunal Khambhati, Head- Live Events and IP, BookMyShow said, “The countdown has begun to Ed Sheeran Live in Mumbai and we cannot wait to deliver a stand out event experience to fans, making sure that India is recognized at par with global entertainment destinations.”
The Ed Sheeran Live in Mumbai Concert will be a part of his Asia Tour in support of his third studio album ÷ (Divide), which was released on the 3rd of March 2017 through Asylum/Atlantic Records. The pop icon has famously received writing credits for One Direction and Taylor Swift, but Sheeran has also penned songs for The Weeknd, Jessie Ware, Rudimental, Usher, Justin Bieber, Major Lazer, Hillary Duff, Robbie Williams and Olly Murs.
The UK pop star will be supported by opening act Ari Staprans Leff, who goes by the stage name Lauv and has been accompanying Sheeran on his Asia Tour. More than 10,000 fans are expected to turn up to watch Sheeran perform his greatest hits, including Shape of You, Galway Girl, Photograph, and Thinking Out Loud. With state-of-the-art production and elements of high tech visuals and lighting, Ed will be delivering a show worth remembering, which will reverberate through the city’s bones for one magical evening as the humble pop icon takes to the stage. A fan of sing-alongs, Sheeran once said at his concert at London’s O2 Arena that his “goal is for you to leave this gig with no voice,” so be prepared to croak like a toad in the days following the show!
If you were looking to get a selfie with the star, be warned that he takes pictures of fans every night from the stage, so make sure to pack your best smile! For best selfies of the night, you can also head to the exclusive zones being set up by Pixel 2 and Jio for their innovative installations and special effects! Diehard Sheerios can also get their hands on limited edition official ÷ (Divide) tour t-shirts and sweatshirts, available at multiple merchandise counters throughout the concert venue Jio Garden!
We know you are all excited for the show- who isn’t? Keeping that in mind, however, it would be a shame to miss out on even a second of this music-filled night of pure Sheeran goodness. To ensure no such trouble occurs, The Sherp is here with a handy guide to Ed Sheeran Live in Mumbai!
Guide To The Ed Sheeran Concert:
- Gates open at 5.00pm and close by 9.00pm
- Maximum tickets have already been home delivered, along with the top 10 track list by Jukebox, BookMyShow’s audio entertainment service. This will ensure no traffic at the box office and all fans are familiar with his music!
- The venue is a no smoking zone
- There are no charging stations at the venue, and fans are advised to bring along fully charged battery packs
- No backpacks will be permitted inside the venue
- All zones have designated entry gates with turnstiles, being managed by BookMyShow –only legitimate ticket holders will be allowed inside the venue. No re-entry will be allowed
- Outside eatables are not permitted inside the venue. There will be scrumptious F&B available inside the venue
- All fans will have RFID cards for seamless cashless transactions inside the venue
- Designated parking places all around the venue
- BookMyShow Superstar customers have received preloaded RFID cards (Rs. 200) and a superstar wristband. They will have a separate Box office and entry at the venue and will get to enjoy to pre-concert Superstar Sundowner and post-concert dinner reservations at discounted rates at multiple restaurants near the concert venue
So there you have it, folks!
Don’t miss Ed Sheeran’s Live Show in Mumbai at Jio Gardens, BKC on November 19th!
Tune in to The Sherp for more updates!