Over the last three-and-a-half months, many Gen-Zers and millennials have taken to gaming to cope with being cooped up at home. In the current scenario of Covid-19 people are getting habituated more to activities just to ignore the negativity in life.
According to a study India has seen rapid growth in the market value of gaming. The rapid growth in gaming has increased during the lockdown period. Recently, five Indian states have banned real money gaming due to the increased case of addiction. In India, there are more than 400 real money gaming platforms with a wide range of options for users to play games online, which relax them and also allow them to make money during the pandemic as well.
One such platform is E-War, a real-money gaming platform that combines features from multiple platforms providing a one-stop solution for a mobile gamer. Seeing the current scenario and to help fight the gamers not to become addicted to gaming, the platform has issued few guidelines for gamers such as- KYC that have to be done before withdrawing any amount above 300, playing a tournament or investing money in any game. Also, a time limit is set after an hour. A gentle health reminder will be given to the player. The platform has also stopped its operations in five banned states for real money gaming-Gujarat, Odisha, Sikkim, Assam and Telangana.
Since the announcement of lockdown and the ban on Chinese apps, E-War has observed a 3x growth on the platform. A skill game involves a lot of mental stimulation and often requires people to have a good control over their mind, to tackle the same the Bangalore based startup is taking initiative for a good mental health game.
· Founding year: 2020
· Founders: Mr. Parth Chadha Founder & CEO EWar Games
· Previously Funded: 200K USD of equity funding from the Angel Investment arm of House of Jindals (a Karnataka-based steel magnate also having ventures in sports and real estate sectors)and Mr.Jeet Banerjee,( Founder Gameplan, a sports management firm based out of Kolkata)
Growth : With a 3x growth after the lockdown, today EWar boasts a user base of 700k in a limited time frame of 6 months
Daily active users: 35K
Everyday average 40K games are being played
For more information: https://ewar.in/
About EWar Games(gHack Technologies):
gHack started as a game development company but eventually realised a much bigger and exciting industry cropping up in India, the ESports industry. Fantasy cricket being the center of the current ESports market, Parth and Rahul realised that eventually other e-sports games and casual skill based games will take over the market and be much bigger
than traditional sports or just fantasy sports. Also they realised that currently available platforms miss specific features which prevent them from becoming a one stop solution for gamers. Thus they created E-War, the flagship product of Ghack technologies.
EWar is a real money gaming platform which combines features from multiple platforms providing a one stop solution for a mobile gamer. Be it casual yet addictive games like Ludo/KnifeDart or gruesome battles in PUBG/FreeFire, EWar gives you a platform to play for virtual or real money as per your desire. It makes sure that it’s games are skill based and are competitive enough for players to get the adrenaline surge they look for. It also provides features of streaming and has incorporated vernacularity and is available in 8 languages to cater to the bigger Bharat market of India.
With a 3x growth after the lockdown, today EWar boasts a user base of 700k in a limited timeframe of 6 months since launch and minimal marketing spend compared to competitors in this space to which CEO and Founder Parth Chadha says that they have been able to achieve the same due to a great product and customer support.
Founded by Parth Chadha and Rahul Singh, EWar is managed by a team of 10 gaming and tech enthusiasts. Parth has a progressive experience of 4+ yrs in tech, spending 3yrs in JP Morgan. Rahul, a guy who loves to code, worked as a Full Stack Developer in stealth mode startups on cutting edge technologies before Co Founding gHack along with Parth. They boast of advisors and investors from the sports, gaming and startup ecosystem like Jeet Banerjee( Founder Gameplan, a sports management firm based out of Kolkata), Satya Mahapatra(Ex CMO, Junglee Games) and Kartik Hajela (Co Founder and COO, Log 9 Materials) and aim to become one of the largest ESports platform in SEA.
For more information: https://ewar.in/
- EWar gives you a platform to play for virtual or real money as per your desire . It also provides features of streaming and has incorporated vernacularity and is available in 8 languages to cater to the bigger Bharat market of India.
- Every 15 days a new game has been added to the platform like: space blast, clash royale,etc.
- EWar is a real money gaming platform which combines features from multiple platforms providing a one stop solution for a mobile gamer
- EWar is a platform where you play your favorite games and win real money. Battle against real players 1vs1 or Tournaments and get a chance to win exciting prizes. Refer your friends and family and earn Bonus cash
- Ewar Has organised a PubG tournament a one-of-its-kind, mega PUBG mobile gaming tournament titled “EWar PUBG Mahayudh” for both professional as well as emerging PUBG Mobile gamers of India. The first season of EWar PUBG Mahayudh will be held over a period of one month, beginning from 18th June, and extending till 19th July 2020. The winning amount is prize pool of ₹2.5 lakhs,
- Team Members: 23